Global Rheumatology by PANLAR (GRP) is the new digital scientific journal of the Pan American League of Rheumatology Associations (PANLAR) that presents a platform for the publication and dissemination of knowledge in the specialty.
The diamond open access journal was launched in September 2020 during the 23rd Pan American Congress of Rheumatology.
We are interested in works that have a global perspective with emphasis on its application in the Pan-American region and that contribute to the development, dissemination and improvement of rheumatology in the continent and the world.
We are interested in the study of the wide range of rheumatic diseases and the rheumatic care:
- Original, innovative research that have application in clinical practice.
- Analysis on the determinants of access to timely diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, as well as new models of health care.
- Works that include the perspective of patients.
- investigations that consider technological interventions to solve clinical care problems and reduce costs.
- Presentations of original research and clinical rounds of the specialty that provide teachings and knowledge to the management of rheumatic diseases, showing in an adequate way the diagnostic and therapeutic challenges and the "real world" clinical care.